How to become a member
- By Post - download the membership form, complete and post to the address specified on the form along with a cheque.
- Online - complete our online membership application to get your form in straight away
With both methods we ask that you read and agree to abide by the club's code of conduct found here. For any other Membership related queries please contact us.
The annual membership fee is currently £20 for an adult, £30 for a family (2 adults and up to 3 children under 18 living at the same address). Our membership fees are reviewed each year at the AGM.
We are also able to offer the opportunity to join England Athletics, which will enable you to receive discounted entry fees for a wide number of running events across the country. See the membership form for details of costs.
“Payment is preferred by BACS and all details are on the form. If you have any issue with the form and BACS payment – contact our Treasurer – Steph Moody
Membership of Kingswood Triathlon Club runs from 1st January until 31st December each year.
Membership BenefitsOn joining, members will benefit from the following:
- Receive a membership pack, which includes a letter from the Chairman and a membership card – make sure you bring this with you each time you attend coached swimming sessions at Kingswood Leisure Centre
- Discounted gym and swim membership at all Active Centres in South Gloucestershire – a corporate rate of just £30 is available to KIT members. You need to show your card to be eligible and there may be a joining fee.
- 15% off at Cycle Route Downend
- 10% off purchases at Easy Runner and Moti
A number of items are held in stock which are branded with our sponsors and are available to purchase. For enquiries about stock orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org Current club kit includes:
- Bib Shorts
- Cycle jersey
- Short Sleeved Technical T-shirt
- Running Vest
- Beanie Hat
All kit is available in male and female versions.